Best FPV Camera and TX/RX Solution

sdfoiler

The problem is it all depends on your setup. There isn't a "best" for either of these. There are so many factors... Looking to save weight, Save battery power, fly behind trees/houses, distance, goggles/screen, tracking antenna, OSD, GPS, what freq is your MR using, etc. It's all comes into play on what you decide to buy.

What are your goals? Right now I'm just experimenting with fpv - and for me, the foxtech goggles work great with the 200mw transmitter. But there are plenty of dropouts at different times. I fly in a very unpopulated area, so I'm not worried about too many things using 5.8. Most of my problems should be solved with different antennas, but it's an issue. I'm sure the 600mw immersionrc transmitter would help the distance, but I can get plenty of distance out of the 200mw - even though it drops out now and then.

If I were buying again, I'd get the immersionRC 600mw transmitter with the foxtech goggles but would still stick with the 5.8ghz (I use a 2.4 Ghz transmitter for the MR)- if you want 900mhz, I don't have much info for you. I hear 900mhz can mess with the GPS on some setups, and since I have a WKM, I didn't want to risk that.

I'm not sure what info you will get from the group. You may want to be more specific about your setup and hopefully people can chime in.