attitude status bad indicator?

ravenx

I have a Mikrokopter hexa xl wit Wookong m and today when flying I noticed the Wookong light was flashing a rapid white light. When reading the manual I think this means attitude status bad. Does anyone know what this means?

Also the hexa is very twitchy in pitch and roll, like it is on steroids. Each gust of wind and it responds very fast but for a fraction of a second.
Can anyone help to suggest what to look at to fix this?

xamen

Hi,

We knew repeatedly this event. Very often it intervened when the battery was almost empty.
The uav becomes with difficulty controllable. To correct it we always deactivate the management of the battery in the assistant. An erase of the memory of the IMU is often necessary also.

ravenx

Hi,

Thanks will try this.
I have been investigating today and calibrated the uav as well as balanced all the props. I am just about to upgrade the flight software so hopefully this will clear the IMU memory.

Regards,
Ray

Visvid

London Newbie
Have had exactly the same issue running the latest software and firmware. Initially I was advised that my Battery Management settings were incorrect so I entered new values and tried again. The problem still existed and the Quad planted itself firmly on the ground (luckily without damage) After reading so many posts and trying many different things I finally opted to disable the battery management in the assistant. Everything now works perfectly. I now use the timer function on my Radio as my battery warning. One question I have is how do you clear the memory on the IMU apologies if it is a stupid question ;-)

Thanks

ravenx

Have had exactly the same issue running the latest software and firmware. Initially I was advised that my Battery Management settings were incorrect so I entered new values and tried again. The problem still existed and the Quad planted itself firmly on the ground (luckily without damage) After reading so many posts and trying many different things I finally opted to disable the battery management in the assistant. Everything now works perfectly. I now use the timer function on my Radio as my battery warning. One question I have is how do you clear the memory on the IMU apologies if it is a stupid question ;-)

Thanks

I too would like to know how to clear the IMU memory. I don't think it is s stupid question. :)

jbdww

I had this same exact problem. Come to find out, my bullet connectors where loose in my ESC. I now have hard soldered all connections to the ESC. Problem solved.

jbdww

Also. Do not let the bullet connectors full you. I just completely eliminated them. I also had a friend that had the exact same problem and was solved with direct soldering the motor wires into the ESC.