ARMBCG Alexmos controller issues

kjmdes

Hi All,
I received an Alexmos controller last week. Specifically, this is the ARMBGC V2 board, coupled with a pair of iFlight motors. All went well with the connections, powering up with 12VDC, and firmware update. Although the gimbal reacts to changes in parameters, it just shakes and freaks out with varing degrees of intensity. Does not stabilize at all that I can detect.

The only problems that I can see are a constant error indication from the leds when hooked up to the GUI, with no error codes indicated. The auto-detect for pole count does not function either, so I manually set them the 14 poles. When powered up without the USB, LEDS all look good, but no stabilization.

Anyone else have a similar issue?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

kjmdes

Thanks for the response. Although I messed with everything to the point of frustration last night, I now just readjusted D, and bang, she works. Thanks again, I'm a little stunned.
Using iFlight motors. One 5206 and one 4008.

Been so immersed in the rest of the design, I must have confused myself. Thousand details...............

What settings did you go for in the end? i've got 2.0rc3, running 2 x t-motor 2208's...and mine just shakes all the time with little or no stabilisation.

kjmdes

Have to be honest. We've been waiting for the 3-axis board and haven't worked with it since early May. I'll dig around and see if I can find the data.