MultiWii / NAZE / SP Racing F3 Arducopter Help

Kevin

Hi All,
New around here so i applogise if i am posting this in the wrong place.
I have a very interesting or maybe no so interesting problem. I have a Hex, i have Ardu Pilot mega with latest firmware.
I loaded the firmware without anything connected meaning just the controller to the USB port.
My problem is, i am just doing tests to make sure all is okay but i am experiencing very strange things, when the unit boots up all goes well, i then arm the controller, i give some throttle, all okay so far, no i reduce throttle but then all of a sudden the motor connected to output 8 is glitching, it even starts to spin, when it decides to stop i try throttle up again, all is working but motor connected to output 8, leave it a bit then it might come right, if not i have to unplug the battery and power up again.
I have tried the motor and esc on another output and no problem, tried a working esc and motor on output 8 and it glitches the same.
Can anyone please help?
Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin,
first there are some bugs in the latest version of arducopter. Would reccomend you post this on diydrones forum. Surely someone would get back to you. Very likely even Chris :)