Anyone from Sydney Australia?

AshCooper

Looks like a good spot. Sorry I missed the South Heads action too.

I've got to say that I think these meet ups are great. The last time I met up with Fat Corgi was excellent - a bit of advice and another pair of eyes really helps getting the setup right. Internets are great an all, but there's nothing like meeting and talking in person. So a bit thanks to him.

I was up at Pearl Beach over the weekend. Bit windy sometimes, but I think I'm finally making some progress towards a stable setup.

Broke a few props trying to take off on a sloping beach...that'll teach me.

Here's a video link:

edit: this isn't graded at all, just run through iMovie...

very very nice! looks like a great spot.

Last edited by a moderator:

AshCooper

A couple of us will be meeting for a drink tomorrow night (Friday 10th) at the Slip Inn, 111 Sussex St Sydney from 7:00pm. Everyone's more than welcome to pop in for a quiet one if you are the neighbourhood. See Meetup for my phone number or PM me. Cheers

NeRvD

How did the Slip Inn go? I didn't get out of work until late tonight.. I'd love to catch up and pick the brains of some people who are familiar with these matters :)

AshCooper

How did the Slip Inn go? I didn't get out of work until late tonight.. I'd love to catch up and pick the brains of some people who are familiar with these matters :)

Went well - only Alex and myself there, but we had a drink and a chat about all things multi. You should come along next time!

ponk

hey guys

Just a quick one. whats the best way to increase the range of the video for my vision +
I get about 150m before it cuts out.

cheers
ponk - the noob

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi guys,

The new Groups feature is like a personal forum for your group hosted within the site. Have a look and please consider moving your meetup group into a custom group. As groups like your move into the Groups area of the site we're going to wind down the Local Action subforums as the Groups are a better resource for local meetups.

If the Groups suck, please let me know, I thought the feature was pretty cool and the guys at giantscalenews.com have been happy with it.

and welcome to the site Ponk!

Thanks!
Bart

Rentakill

Selling my zenmuse z15 5d mk iii, due to camera gear being stolen. PM if interested.
$3000.....only 5 months old

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
@Rentakill; i saw that you set up a Group for Aussie flyers, please let me know if you have any problems with admin functions of the site or with signing people up.

Bart

QC102

Is it really over 12 months since anything "new" was added to this thread??

Looking for anybody on the Central Coast or outwards from Seaforth...

P3p newbie - ish

Bruno28

Seaforth in sydney? I live Close to Seaforth. Join our Facebook group. Northern Beaches flyers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bruno28

I live on the Central Coast - but we are down in Seaforth - Frenchys Forest Road area - every week with family.
Cool. That's next to me.
I haven't flown much lately. But I fly quads fpv and helicopters. We should do a meet up soon

QC102

Cool. That's next to me.
I haven't flown much lately. But I fly quads fpv and helicopters. We should do a meet up soon

Hi, Are there any meet ups happening?

I cannot find anybody flying any form of quads up here on the Central Coast area . The Entrance, Norah head - Soldiers Beach etc.

I have a Phantom P3P a 450 and 500 homebuild quads.. basically new and needing to learn more!

Bruno28

Hi, Are there any meet ups happening?

I cannot find anybody flying any form of quads up here on the Central Coast area . The Entrance, Norah head - Soldiers Beach etc.

I have a Phantom P3P a 450 and 500 homebuild quads.. basically new and needing to learn more!
there are a few here in Sydney. I personally haven't flown in a long time. Just use it to make some videos now and then.