Anyone familiar with FoxtechFPV.com?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
They've asked about posting an ad to the site but I'm not familiar with them. If anyone has any info on them please PM me with your stories.
Thanks,
Bart

Tomstoy2

I use them, also. Good stuff.
They are propriatary. If you use their tx you also must use their rx. Chinese based.

RCNut

My entire FPV video TX/RX system is Foxtech (although not purchased directly from foxtechfpv) and it all works fine and reliably although their channels frequencies are proprietary as are their antenna connectors. I also use Foxtech goggles which I did buy direct from FoxtechFPV and had no issues with delivery or product quality.

Ian

I need to relate an issue I'm having with Foxtech FPV right now. Purely factual and you can all make a judgement...

I purchased what was advertised as a GoPro Black Edition from them around August 2013 - Order #17250. I had problems with the camera getting authorisation from GoPro for installation of firmware updates. I contacted GoPro Europe who said to me that the serial number provided with the camera was for a Silver Edition.

Armed with this information I contacted Fu Xing - boss of FoxtechFPV and asked him why I'd been sold what GoPro confirmed was a Silver rather than a Black Edition.

He said he'd stopped selling GoPro's and said if I returned it he would refund me in full.

So on the 11th of November 2013 I sent the GoPro back to them by Signed for Royal Mail to the address he provided in an email in English.

I heard nothing for 4 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today the parcel arrived back in the UK marked 'Damaged on receipt in UK' and 'Refused' by the person addressed to. 4 Months later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in touch with Foxtech during the 4 months the parcel was in transit and in limbo in China. Foxtech said they had not received it.

Here are some pictures of the parcel once I got it back - you can clearly see it as marked 'Refused'. It was also marked as damaged upon entry back into England - the back had been ripped open from the middle outwards... WHY?

Makes you wonder what actually happened to it whilst there - it certainly makes you think twice before buying anything from China if this is how they treat mail that's marked down for being Signed for!!

I'm a long time customer of their's too - I must have spent over $3500 with them to date.:angel::angel::angel:

View attachment 17170

View attachment 17171

Attachments

• IMG_0596.jpg
    IMG_0596.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 475
  • IMG_0598.jpg
    IMG_0598.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 582
Last edited by a moderator:

Follow up to this dated 14th May 2014. FoxtechFPV asked me to return my GoPro to a different address, marking the item as a 'hobby part'. I did this about 10 days ago. Today I received a PayPal refund from FoxtechFPV. THANKYOU. Lets hope that FoxtechFPV manage to obtain/secure a reliable returns mechanism folk can rely on.

SMP

Love doing business with Foxtech. Superior Customer Service, decent enough parts and in no way typical of China dealer.

Karen_AKH

I have placed an order at foxtechfpv 11 days ago with DHL delivery (40 usd for delivery). My order still not shipped. All items of my order have at least 2 availability of stock. They don't answer my emails.