Anybody from Belgium here?

Hood49

Let me present myself. I am 45 years old, living in Brussels Belgium and for my birthday I have received a custom quadcopter with carbon frame, Naza Lite and a DX6i TX. I have got this second hand. In the box there are spare parts for the frame, spare props and other bits and bobs. Jeez, toys are getting more expensive with age ;-)

The more I read about quadcopters and how to build them the more I am curious what is on mine ;-). Well, the nice part is that I can discover what I have got. I hope that there will not be too many nasty surprises.

I will post some pictures of some of the parts. Maybe you can inform me if the material is good or not. Of course, I am aware that I can upgrade all these things.

The guy that sold me the quad is not very helpful in answering my questions after the sales. Hey, he got his money, I guess he does not want to be bothered anymore, what is understandable.

But this gives me the opportunity to spend some time and try to get to know this world.

I have ordered the JXD-388 from Banggood. Already more than two weeks ago. From what I have been reading it can take some more time, if it arrives. But never mind, you cannot go wrong for 30 bucks.

Here are some pics. I had 3 lipo’s delivered with it (3S-2100 Mah). Some say it is better to upgrade to 4S. But I guess I need to check the motors and the ESC to see if they can handle that. I suppose that for the Naza Lite it does not really matter.

There is one thing though, I have never flown a Quad before, period. A am a bit scared to get cracking. A bit windy outside now. Bla,bla all these excuses ;-)

Looking forward to see you guys around. Thanks in advance for the reactions in any case.

Quad.jpeg

photo1-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

Hood49

Not really the same as I have a tubular frame. Also look alike a good base to build on. Are you going to use this?