Aeroxcraft Quad-670 (for DJI) - Now on Sale

Aeroxcraft

Attachments

• motor mount3.jpg
    motor mount3.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 311

Rear View - Aeroxcraft Quad-670 with GoPro Camera Gimbal

In this video I mounted the gimbal facing backwards to get a shot of the underside of the Quad-670. It really shows how much work the gimbal is doing in flight.
I think that gimbal work good especially on roll, but on the pitch i found it jerky.
I have the same problem on another cheap gimbal so at this point i think that is a problem of DJI, i use NAZA with digital Hitec HS5065, but it work bad on pitch, what you think about it?

Aeroxcraft

I think that gimbal work good especially on roll, but on the pitch i found it jerky.
I have the same problem on another cheap gimbal so at this point i think that is a problem of DJI, i use NAZA with digital Hitec HS5065, but it work bad on pitch, what you think about it?
We've tried loads of servos (a costly exercise!) with DJI WKM and Naza, the HS5065 was bad. We now only use Futaba S3156 with DJI on the gopro gimbal. Nothing wrong with the Hitec servos, they're great in other applications they just don't work well with the DJI stuff.

We've tried loads of servos (a costly exercise!) with DJI WKM and Naza, the HS5065 was bad. We now only use Futaba S3156 with DJI on the gopro gimbal. Nothing wrong with the Hitec servos, they're great in other applications they just don't work well with the DJI stuff.

Hi,

i have a your Gimbal - i did some testing with the HS5065 no good ....! ( WK= X650 FRAME) I'm taking your advice toward S3156 will post result in couple of weeks .

Shiu