Aeronavics / Droidworx Aeronavics BOT Gain's

Exideglow

Is there anyone who has Gains for the Aeronavics BOT ?
400kv t-motors
14" props

just need some good starting gains to play with.

Efliernz

Pete
Hi there.
Firstly... what all-up-weight, battery size and flight controller are you using?

Secondly... Do you have CobiDigital's permission from Christchurch, New Zealand (whom I have assisted as tech support for - for the last 2 years) to use there website + Facebook photo as your avatar?

Pete

Exideglow

Naza v2
Turnigy 2x 5000mah 6s
About 5 kg

Its only a picture. If you dont like it i can remove it. Its not a picture of an person lol

Efliernz

Pete
I know you say "it's only a picture"... I just think it's a bit strange copying other's photos and cropping it to remove some of the name...
493308837_1280x544.jpg

I've had photo's I'm very proud of stolen, copyright cropped... I simply don't agree with it.

Your gains. Did you buy the Bot kit, Naza and all from them? If you so, you are allowed to ask them for a recommended setup for a beginner. I'm afraid I have managed to avoid DJI controllers so far so I'm unable to assist with gains... but the retailer can (and should) assist rather than hoping the customer already knows everything.

Exideglow

Omg i have not stolen it. Just google hexacopter !. And i have not edit the picture, its way to big to have the whole picture as avatar. Say what you want i dont care ;) if i finde a picture on google and its not marked copyright i can use it. I have not stolen it.

Efliernz

Pete
Ok. As you wish. I've let it go...

So... did you get any idea of the gains required from your retailer?

Exideglow

I understand what you say. If you want me to remove the picture so can i do that no problem at all.

I will try to build one and have only the frame. So i just need som start gains to try