Aerial media pros 2814 motor noise

Cameraj

I want to replace my bearings for the aerial media pros motors , I have contacted Patric over at AMP, with no luck,
Any ideas? It's funny they sell there own brand of motors you would think they would carry part for them or at least know where to get them,

What other motors out there that are good, sell replacement parts kits for them ,

thanks so much,

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
well, you're going to need a tool to press the bearings in. lucky for you I just happen to know where to get one. the bearings can be bought from Boca and that motor would be the equivalent to the Tmotor 2814 for purposes of ordering bearings.

Here's the video explaining the tool, ignore the company affiliations, I'm still trying to figure that part out!

IMPORTANT, in the video I say that I leave the washer off of the lower motor but that isn't true anymore, use washers on every motor as they keep the bearing from floating out of position if they're loose at all..

You can order the bearing tool by sending me $22.50 for domestic delivery or $28.50 for international delivery. Paypal is barchiola aaaatttttt gmail daaat com.

I try to ship as quickly as possible. And why not buy a shirt while you're at it!

http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?14116-MultiRotorForums-com-T-shirts!!!

Bartman

Last edited by a moderator: