Hoverfly Activate Pan Axis on HoverFly Gimbal????

jascamera

Guys,

I got the hoverfly working in tilt and roll axis. But I couldn't get the Pan axis compensating. I read through manual and there's no special instruction on activating pan. And I have already checked Auto compensation on the Yaw menu and activate the compass. But servo is not moving at all.

Anyone one can help with that?

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Hoverfly is at a convention this weekend, so give them a few days to respond to this. they are pretty good at answering questions on the forum here. I personally think this is a much easier way to ask for info than to use the Zendesk. Hope you figure it out as i know you are not the only person asking this question.

S11D336B

George - Hoverfly
One thing is that your mode switch has to be set to center or down (positions where you have control of tilt with your stick). With the switch up, pan compensation does not get activated. You also need to set the PID gains to get really good results.

Guys,

I got the hoverfly working in tilt and roll axis. But I couldn't get the Pan axis compensating. I read through manual and there's no special instruction on activating pan. And I have already checked Auto compensation on the Yaw menu and activate the compass. But servo is not moving at all.

Anyone one can help with that?

Jason