Abuse mark afropower board or similar in US

I need a dist board for my ad6 HL w/ 30AMP esc's and axi 2814/22 motors.... anyone known an american dealer for these or similar? i dunno how or what i need to make my own, ill take instructions and a parts list on that too lol
ThANKS

jforkner

Any particular reason you need a US dealer? I recently purchased an AFROPOWER_V1 board for my hexa build from Abusemark (http://www.abusemark.com/store/). It arrived in less than a week, and they sent two boards (I only ordered one) to help mitigate the shipping costs for such a small, lightweight item.

BTW, I also ordered a distribution board from Photoship One (http://photoshipone.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=40&products_id=250)---they're US-based. But I ended up using the AFROPOWER board because it fit my needs better.

Jack

jetforce

FLY HIGH AND STAY HIGH
I need a dist board for my ad6 HL w/ 30AMP esc's and axi 2814/22 motors.... anyone known an american dealer for these or similar? i dunno how or what i need to make my own, ill take instructions and a parts list on that too lol
ThANKS

Elliott000,

I`we sended you a PM, on your requist.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
http://www.multiwiicopter.com/products/voltair-esc-wiring-board

These handle twice the amps. Even TC recommends these ones over his for heavy builds.

The boards are twice as thick and the build quality is AAA+

size wise they're small and the connection points are practically on top of each other. i like the photoship one board but DJ is misleading in his comment that the boards have standard hole spacing....hoverfly is 60 mm, mikrokopter is 45mm.....i asked him about it and he said his board fits the mikrokopter spacing.

I ended up going with the multi wii voltair boards.... I ordered 2 so i can have 1 for another build or if i decide its cheesy ill use one for three motors and the other above for the rest
Thanks for the thoughts guys

sotomatic

Mad Scientist
Hey Elliott, I'm looking at grabbing a Voltair board and was wondering how yours worked out. I'm getting started on a Droidworx AD-6 build with 30A DJI ESCs and Avroto 770 KV Motors this week.
How would you wire yours up if you use one board for three motors and one board for the other three? Is there a benefit to splitting between two boards?

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Hey Elliott, I'm looking at grabbing a Voltair board and was wondering how yours worked out. I'm getting started on a Droidworx AD-6 build with 30A DJI ESCs and Avroto 770 KV Motors this week.
How would you wire yours up if you use one board for three motors and one board for the other three? Is there a benefit to splitting between two boards?

This is a pic of my Cinestar but I did pretty much the exact same setup on my AD6 using DYS 30A ESCs...

IMG_2033a.jpg

Here's the previous setup using the Afropower size board, I swapped to the more own style to give the cabling more room in the middle...

DSC00455A.jpg

Ken

What kind of amps are being pulled overall on these units, im going to solder up 1 voltair for 3 motors each to be sure and see what eagle logger says for draw, but if i can b sure to not pull over 60-70 amps on hard pull outs ill cut down some wiring time and use 1 board

Dewster

Late reply: Photoshipone has a power distribution kit/board. I like the way it was set up. I use it on my Hexa. I also bought Afropower power distribution. I ordered the Afropower because Photoshipone's kit (5v, capicitor, board) was out of stock at the time. Plus ordering Afropower from overseas took awhile. I'm happy with the Photoship board and will keep the Afropower for a future build.

Bartman

Late reply: Photoshipone has a power distribution kit/board. I like the way it was set up. I use it on my Hexa. I also bought Afropower power distribution. I ordered the Afropower because Photoshipone's kit (5v, capicitor, board) was out of stock at the time. Plus ordering Afropower from overseas took awhile. I'm happy with the Photoship board and will keep the Afropower for a future build.

also bought a PhotoShip One board, awaiting package.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
This one looks interesting coming from a swiss shop koptershop.ch. 150A integrated lipowatcher etc. Don't think it available yet.
View attachment 4326

Attachments

• Prints_Verteilerplatte_mit_Akkuwächter.jpg
    Prints_Verteilerplatte_mit_Akkuwächter.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 275

Bartman

looks interesting until you get to the V1.0 imprinted in the board.

at a minimum I'd be looking for a logical distribution of the ESC attach pads and separate power attach points for dual batteries.

what's the circuitry for in that picture?

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
as far as i understood your LEDs will give you LIPO status feedback. I guess blinking at a certain voltage etc or some other routines.

Boris