A2 Abnormal flight performance.

Hi there,

Craft: Skyjib x4 Ti
Controller: A2+Pro Compass (2.4 software)
Esc: Tm 40A
Motor:Tm 4014-09 400Kv
Props: Tm 15x55

First of all, I have to say that the chopper has been performing flawlessly for 6 months and that I haven't made any changes to it, at least, voluntarily.
It all started yesterday, I was filming some skaters close to an abandoned building with a big ferrous structure, I started to get 2x green flashes from the LED, can t find the code to that but I thought it could of been magnetic interference, so landed and packed.
Today I was shooting a Ford Mustang from 1964 and had to make quick moves, I usually fly in Atti but I on GPS PH so it would drift in the wind while waiting, so mustang takes of full throttle, so do I, it went quite good for 150 mt but then it started yo yaw so I stopped, at this point it starts bowling and losing control, flicked it back to atti and brought it back, when it was near, I gave it some throttle and it basically yawed insted of pulling up( batteries where low at this point, first alarm at 21V was starting to blink intermittently).
I did some research before tacking of and decide to calibrate the compass before doing so. So I power it up, flicker from Manual to GPS but nada, repeat that operation 20 times, nada, the BTU led is not even turning on at this point. So, in view of the situation I cancel the shot witch was not good, you know..
I´m now at the bench, I reset all parameters and been through all the configuration again, No Errors are showing but the LED doesn't blink, not once, only the small Led blinks when change from manual/Atti/GPS and then goes back to solid red(this is the small led,not the main one).
I´m getting Abnormal Compass Data but can I can t access the Calibration Mode.
Any Ideas?
REgards