A new S900 in the airs in London

Stratifier

Hi guys, Happy to announce that I took delivery of my brand new S900 on Thursday! I travelled North to Newcastle to get the baby and I am absolutely delighted with it.
Specs: Wookong, GH4 Gimbal, 2 fpv for the pilot, 1 cam in front, the other vertical, switchable. GS 50 waypoints, 3 Batteries 16000 mAh, Futaba 14SG for the pilot/8J for the GH4, 2 monitors, Charger+ Balancer, Pelicase. (No lightbridge)
For the ones who are interested to know, I got it (should I say Her?) from Heliguy in Newcastle (Just like my P2), I arrived in the morning and got a full day (10am to 5am) course and best practices, before a flight test under their watch, and the physical delivery.
Not that I want to advertise in any way, but just FYI, I have been absolutely thrilled by the friendly and dedicated support, the quality of service and tuition, the premises, on 2 levels in a modern building, located in a Hi-Tech industrial estate. It was busy, sparkling, I didn't see anything else than DJI products all over the place, with a dedicated area for the client machines ready to go, and I mean S1000, Cinestar etc, my S900 was only one of many, plenty of phantoms on the shelves, racks of spare parts on the walls ... one section for the commercial stuff, and another for the builds/maintenance, and repairs. I'd like to mention as well that they are Authorised Repair center for DJI. I had my 14SG modified to be spring centered for the throttle stick, as well as a quick mod to switch from 1 to 2 operators. At Lunch time, the meal was on the house, which is nice.
I don't have the knowledge to build this kind of beast, So they built it for me and made it RTF, which is great as I could see that everything was in place and working fine. Better, before I even put my hands on it, they flew it in front of me for a final check. I could not be more satisfied.

I just wanted to write these lines for the guys who wonder what company is behind the website, and I hope this to be helpful.

S.