A new one from Germany ;-)

photokopter

Hi guys,
I apologize in advance for my bad english.
My name is Dieter Wurster and I'm from Germany, near Stuttgart and Tübingen.
I am working for almost five years since the time multicopter and am also in the forum as Mikrokopter "photokopter" on the road. Maybe someone knows me;-)
My goal was always to create with these multicopter professional filming.
Maybe I can get from this forum to me more ideas and constructive criticism.

A lot of fun.
Dieter

Here are a small Showreel with my Partner campilots.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Macsgrafs

Hi Dieter, welcome to MR forums & may I say what superb filming, very smooth & professional. May I ask what MR you were using in these clips?

Regards
Ross

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Welcome,great clips.

Interesting they chose you for an ARdrone shoot;)

Would be interested to hear what your setup is.

Buzzed

Dieter I thought your video was amazing the 1st time I saw the clip at the MK forum. For those that may not know Dieter was also granted permission to fly inside the Sistine Chapel in Rome which is an amazing feat in itself.

[video]http://campilots.com/referenzen_launch/content/die_dienergottes.html[/video]

Macsgrafs

Dieter I thought your video was amazing the 1st time I saw the clip at the MK forum. For those that may not know Dieter was also granted permission to fly inside the Sistine Chapel in Rome which is an amazing feat in itself.

[video]http://campilots.com/referenzen_launch/content/die_dienergottes.html[/video]

Wicked & so smooth, thanks for posting the link Buzzed, good find.

Ross

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Superb showreel Dieter.

That the best I have seen.

Something for us all to look up to.. would be interesting to see pics of your set up.. I saw a Y6 which is my favourite frame set up.. is that what you are using?

Just Brilliant

Dave

Oh and PS.. Welcome to MRF and BTW even though I partner for a Germany company your english is WAY better than my German so dont worry about it.. Its GREAT to have you on board

photokopter

Superb showreel Dieter.

That the best I have seen.

Something for us all to look up to.. would be interesting to see pics of your set up.. I saw a Y6 which is my favourite frame set up.. is that what you are using?

Just Brilliant

Dave

Oh and PS.. Welcome to MRF and BTW even though I partner for a Germany company your english is WAY better than my German so dont worry about it.. Its GREAT to have you on board

thanx at all.
Y6 was the first Mikrokopter. but for heavy loads such as the Sony FS100 or the Red it is no longer suitable. Therefore the campilots and I are only using the photokopter V1.

sportcam

Hello Dieter,

greetings from Germany :)
I searched the hole web and all Videoportals but i can't find any video where i can see your v1 in the air.
is it possible to post a video to see this amazing copter at work with a sony or the red epic?
the reel from the campilots is nice but much more interesting are the behind the scenes videos.

i called 3 or 4 weeks ago the q4 systems company and wanted some specs about their icecrab and the 3axis remote
but they told me me they don't sell their systems. so i'am looking for a another professionell copter to lift a epic.