8 T-Motor 4120 400KV

hjls3

Like the title says - 8 T-Motor 4120 400KV - super reliable big rig motors - bearings in excellent shape, motors working GREAT - 625$ shipped USA buyer pays PP fees.

View attachment 24137

Attachments

• IMG_2523.jpg
    IMG_2523.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 478

hjls3

Yep I have 4 left - Ill sell em for 275$ shipped in USA - PP me tonight and they'll be in mail tomorrow. Cheers

benc

are they all in working condition ? and there is no broken wind copper wires? also how many hours were they used?

Yep I have 4 left - Ill sell em for 275$ shipped in USA - PP me tonight and they'll be in mail tomorrow. Cheers

hjls3

They are in great shape - work awesome - I currently have two other rigs with these motors. These motors were on back up rig - not sure of exact hours on them - rig was test flown and used on two projects - Id estimate less than 5 hours of flight. They have been off that backup rig since December. Just sitting in my shop.

benc

i'll let you know in a few days.. on one of my motor the copper wind wire broke off, is less than a year old.. so i want to see if there a warranty replacement for it, before i go for this deal. ( no wonder, when i fly my x8, this motor just stopped in mid air )

benc

have a quick question, what esc do you use on these motors?

They are in great shape - work awesome - I currently have two other rigs with these motors. These motors were on back up rig - not sure of exact hours on them - rig was test flown and used on two projects - Id estimate less than 5 hours of flight. They have been off that backup rig since December. Just sitting in my shop.

hjls3

yep 6s i have 60 but that is way overkill (I live at very high altitude and often will have left stick full forward :) ) - I did have a successful setup using may tech 45 amp a while ago - never gave me any probs but for consistency switched everything to t-motor -

benc

Reason I ask isthat I was using theeCal,and no matter what I do, using 6s with 40-45-50 esc, I tehn to get heating issues or not enought "C" or over"c" rating issue.

hjls3

What's your AUW? I'm lifting a movi and red w these motors on octo at 10k ASL with no issues at all. What size prop you spinning too?

hjls3

I would guess then something is entered into ecalc wrong. 16!inch prop on 6s gives you 1570 grams thrust at 50% throttle drawing 8.4 amps - so 8 of them at 50% your lifting 27 lbs.