3D Connexion Space Navigator control

STEVE5

Hi to all, Just i am building DW SkyJib 8 craft and i am planing to use 3D Cennexion Space navigator for control. Is anybody solved this solution before? Or are you thinking about it?
This is what i found,

and lighter version of this tool i have in front of me. I know that SDK for it can be right for that porpouse, but other think is how to connect it to transmitter. There is a couple companies that provide small boxes for using standart PC joystick like Saitek Cyborg also with 6 DOF (Axis) but is it usable for Sapce Navigator or Pilot? Is usable for Wookong M Datalink? Is any standard transmitter with posibility conect this device to it? Please tell me about. THX

I am using Space Navigator many years for 3D aplications and i know what this wonderful piece of HW can do! By me is specialy for multirotor and gimbal use.
View attachment 11773View attachment 11774

Attachments

• 3D_Conexion_001.jpg
    3D_Conexion_001.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 303
  • 3D_Conexion_002.jpg
    3D_Conexion_002.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 300
Last edited by a moderator:

STEVE5

Hi to all,
It seems to be not intertesting for anybody.. So I found some solution from http://www.wirc.dension.com/ where is posibility to conect it to PC by windows driver from clever guy on their forum. It is looking like tool for fun, but maybe! It is there also interesting idea, that you can have an IP address in your craft, and also is there an short way to use it with 3G or GSM with an mobile phone solution to drive it almost anywhere or like backup conection for long distances.