2Much - 2Fast!

Bugilt

Two totally different things. You will still have to have the larger vehicle to carry a professional camera. It could take the place of your setup in some situations though.

Bugilt

The phantom vision has no gimbal stabilisation !!!!!!!!!!!!
Does this make any sense ?
No !

It only has one axis of movement.

The features only support the Iphone, does that make any sense with more android phones than Iphones in the world?

http://venturebeat.com/2013/08/01/a...ows-phone-hits-global-high-iphone-languishes/
Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

They haven't come out with an Android app for the Bluetooth Led either. It's harder to develop for Android with all the hardware options. Apple will continue to shrink it's market share as long as they are the only one developing hardware for IOS. I have big hands and love how my Note 2 fits in them. Android also allows more control and doesn't make it's focus on just looks.

airship

in my opinion the only interesting things is the wifi extender.... is a long time i'm looking for a 12V wifi extender and never found one

Bugilt

in my opinion the only interesting things is the wifi extender.... is a long time i'm looking for a 12V wifi extender and never found one
You can get a DD-WRT capable router and turn it into a wifi extender. All of the Linksys routers I have take a 12v transformer. DD-WRT allows you to boost the signal by quite a bit on some models.

airship

Bugilt thanks so much for your input ;-)
with a quick google search i have seen that this dd-wrt is a firmware that must be loaded onto a standard router?! it is right?
need some more research to understand how to...