Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

For Sale 2 Tarot X8 frames and 10 XRotor Pro 50A ESC's, new

Discussion in 'Drones - Parts & Projects For Sale' started by Lylefk, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Lylefk

Lylefk Member

Mar 23, 2016
    Maui
    Posted by Lylefk, Sep 19, 2016 #1
    Aloha,

I've got 2 Tarot X8 frames both are new. I bought two with the intention of building one to fly my DSLR and having the 2nd kit for spares, but I've changed gears for the moment.

[​IMG]

One is still completely in all of its packaging:

[​IMG]

The other was taken out and partially opened (I was just poking around and looking at the kit):

[​IMG]

And I also have 10 unopened Xrotor Pro 50A esc's. Bought 8 for the build and 2 for spares.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I shopped around (the prices are still the same) and found the best deal was from Hobby-Wing. I paid $319 each for the frames (which is still much cheaper than anyone else) and $29 each for the esc's. Came out to $937 + $85 shipping. They were also terrible to deal with.

I'd like to try and sell it all together for the moment and think $900 shipped is a pretty solid deal. I'll also throw in 250 or so upgraded screws for the kits from McMaster-Carr if you take it all, paid $64 for those.

There is a lengthy thread here on the forums for it: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2275017http://

I'll ship it USPS Priority or Fedex 3 day, whichever is less expensive for me.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Lyle

2. Lylefk

Lylefk Member

Mar 23, 2016
    Maui
    Posted by Lylefk, Sep 23, 2016 #2
    How about $875 shipped? Will entertain splitting up at this point.

3. Lylefk

Lylefk Member

Mar 23, 2016
    Maui
    Posted by Lylefk, Sep 28, 2016 #3
    $750 shipped for the bundle or $260 for a frame or all the esc's.

This is the best budget DSLR or mirrorless frame with solid, reliable ESC's.

Aloha!

4. InFocusAerialMedia

InFocusAerialMedia Member

Aug 18, 2016
    Ventura, Ca
    Posted by InFocusAerialMedia, Sep 28, 2016 #4
    Message sent

5. Lylefk

Lylefk Member

Mar 23, 2016
    Maui
    Posted by Lylefk, Sep 28, 2016 #5
    Definitely still available. I'm reasonable and motivated, but not dumb.

Lyle