T
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hello everybody. I looking to purchase my first drone. I have about $300 to spend. I tried using the Search option which didn’t lead me to the answer of my questions. I realize $3000 would be an easier starting point, but that will hopefully come in the future. I researched quite a bit this past week and decided I should join a Drone forum to cut through the chase faster. I plan to use it on a 250 acre cattle farm with varying terrain, 80 head of cattle, 6 horses and two Llamas. 7 dogs also. I would also like to use it for aerial videos such as over viewing golf courses and Disc Golf courses. It will have to be navigated through wooded areas a bit. Many Disc Golf fairways are about the width of a 4x4 trail with some having a relatively low ceiling to navigate. I have seen videos of the HolyStone HS720 and heard that the stock video quality needed a bit to be desired. I read that I could install/use a Go-Pro camera with it instead of the stock camera. I’m not dwelling on the hs720, but that’s the stage I am at with my research. What Drone do you recommend for under $300 with the best video quality at that price point? Thank You ahead of time. I appreciate your help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…