Anyone interested in buying our HF Pro boards?

mrbonk

Hey folks,
We've decided to sell our HF Pro boards. Just curious if there's anyone interesting in purchasing these second hand? We have 2, one of which has never been installed. The other has only done very limited work in our hexacopter.

Contact me if you're keen.

Cheers,
MrBonk

mrbonk

@ IrisAerial: We're selling because we're moving to a platform that supports GPS waypoint flying....that's it.

@ Emo: I'm not sure what colour they are to be honest! I don't have them close at hand at present, so I'll find out and let you know.

Mactadpole

why on earth would you want to sell the best board ever made?

I know I would be flying HFP if they had waypoint navigation and a gps that held within a meter or so like I get on my MK's. Seems to me they are missing a decent size of the market by not offerring these features.

mrbonk

I know I would be flying HFP if they had waypoint navigation and a gps that held within a meter or so like I get on my MK's. Seems to me they are missing a decent size of the market by not offerring these features.

We've been waiting a looooong time for the GPS functionality to be delivered and, to be honest, we're just not interested in waiting any longer. It's impacting our ability to fully utilise the shooting platform that we've paid substantial amounts of money for, so it makes sense to just move to a different control system that allows us to get the best out of it immediately.

Mactadpole

We've been waiting a looooong time for the GPS functionality to be delivered and, to be honest, we're just not interested in waiting any longer. It's impacting our ability to fully utilise the shooting platform that we've paid substantial amounts of money for, so it makes sense to just move to a different control system that allows us to get the best out of it immediately.

Yep, its a shame because it is the smoothest flying and easiest to setup flight controller I have used.

I strongly recommend Hoverfly for anyone wanting ease of use and very smooth flying, just not waypoint navigation (at least at this time).

mrbonk

Hi folks.....sorry to take so long to reply...I've been off the air for a couple of days.

We've decided we're going to leave the board in our hexacopter for the time being, so only the NIB one is for sale. It's the green version and we're after $330 + whatever it costs to ship to you. IIRC they were $450 + shipping new.

Cheers