A question to all DJI-Innovation product users

A quick look at the Multi Copter Forums world activity map shows the heaviest forum and multicopter user activity is focused on North America and Europe.
http://www.multirotorforums.com/usermap.php

With this in mind I was wondering, with respect to Asian produced Multicopter equipment, which countries use distributors, dealers, resellers that deal directly with the manufacturer and which ones deal thru adjacent country resellers?

kloner

Aerial DP
these are the full fledged direct dealers. here in the usa, empire only talks to you when your a dealer for them..... there a hobby wholesaler. all the rest in the states on that list can get anything done for you above and beyond what regular dealers do. i prefer aerial media pros

http://www.dji-innovations.com/products/wookong-m/dealers/

if the hobby shop you want isn't on that list and has dji, there getting it from a local wholesaler

I'll be in Phoenix Arizona around Christmas time and have been considering buying a WooKong-M and related items while I am there. Any suggestions who to deal with in Phoenix area?

DesJardins

Call K&C hobbies in Gilbert Arizona.
http://www.knc-hobbies.com
They do custom builds...etc as well, See if they can have you set-up while you are here.

If you want to PM me, I can also shoot off a quick text if you need anything else while visiting AZ.

kloner

Aerial DP
man, thats a tough one. addictive rc is out there and a dealer level support, but the guy lags like crazy. if it were me, i'd look at somebody like that, just in case you run into trouble. important since you know there are recalled gps pucks out there. The odds of getting one not updated would be very high from anybody dealing with empire

AMP has a pile of replacement gps pucks he's been sending out and dealing with the warranty part himself. you get onboard with a non dealer level shop, they'll ignore your call, push you off to the next guy, etc. Theres a difference. I'd have him mail me one in phoenix while i was here

addictive is ran out of the guys house form what i can tell.

Too bad you won't be in los angeles. could go by and see what a red looks like under a cinestar

DesJardins

Yea with them being out in Tucson it's a ways out from Phoenix, I have called a few times and had a very hard time connecting with Addictive unfortunately. That was were I initially called to get my T-motors :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
he has a day job..... then builds rtf for cops, then is suppose to deal with us..... never really panned out. bought all my stuff from him when i got going, but quickly moved on

skipper1

man, thats a tough one. addictive rc is out there and a dealer level support, but the guy lags like crazy. if it were me, i'd look at somebody like that, just in case you run into trouble. important since you know there are recalled gps pucks out there. The odds of getting one not updated would be very high from anybody dealing with empire

AMP has a pile of replacement gps pucks he's been sending out and dealing with the warranty part himself. you get onboard with a non dealer level shop, they'll ignore your call, push you off to the next guy, etc. Theres a difference. I'd have him mail me one in phoenix while i was here

addictive is ran out of the guys house form what i can tell.

Too bad you won't be in los angeles. could go by and see what a red looks like under a cinestar

I've dealt with him also, yes, he works out of his house and is extremely hard to get along with. He's always right and you are always wrong, every subject matter. He thinks he should be able to charge you for advice.

DesJardins

I've dealt with him also, yes, he works out of his house and is extremely hard to get along with. He's always right and you are always wrong, every subject matter. He thinks he should be able to charge you for advice.

Yikes, guess it's a good thing I didn't connect with this "local"
Reason #101 why I go to K&C

skipper1

Yikes, guess it's a good thing I didn't connect with this "local"
Reason #101 why I go to K&C

That's what these forums are for, helping one another. I sure am glad someone turned me on to Robert at UAV.
BTW, I'm still waiting on parts to build those 450's. I'm waiting on prop adapters from China to do the 450 with the Suppo's Kloner suggested and I'm waiting on black arms to build the 450 with the motors I got from you. Yes, a Black Mamba.

kloner

Aerial DP
sorry that took so long. still haven't heard back form graupner. guess i should ask for my money back

skipper1

I kept emailing those guys and they kept saying they'll be here and then one day you posted the ones from HobbyKing so I ordered some of those. It takes for ever to get stuff here. Sometimes you'll get the mail and say to yourself "I don't remember ordering this".
When my stuff gets here, you'll be hearing more from me. I'm afraid I'll have one of those Naza's that's acting up.

Sherman

Where did you find good prop adapters for the Suppo motors?

That's what these forums are for, helping one another. I sure am glad someone turned me on to Robert at UAV.
BTW, I'm still waiting on parts to build those 450's. I'm waiting on prop adapters from China to do the 450 with the Suppo's Kloner suggested and I'm waiting on black arms to build the 450 with the motors I got from you. Yes, a Black Mamba.