Awesome FPV Video.......

ChrisViperM

Just found this on the net.....I wish I could fly like this guy......also awesome place to live
....the music matches the vid perfectly´....

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
that's one of juz old vids too. i only subscribe to a handfull of channels, and his is one

him and trappy are my heros in this game

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
imagine riding in the back seat.... be like taking forever to die... pee and poop all over yourself..... good god

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I'd be one annoying backseat driver! watch out for that tree! You do know you're only 5' from the ground right? AHHHHHHH! What, you dont speak english????

kloner

Aerial DP
I worked in a good sized airport for 3 years,,, we could park g5's in the hanger it was so big. We shared it with an a&p that specialized in helis, particularly hu1 like timed out for mexico and movie industry. in particular the renegade heli..... he had a few others that fought fires in mexico but couldn't do anything here.... When we moved in he'd just wadded one up and almost died, was wheelchair bound.

As we were there i kept getting offers for a ride, hey lets go check this out, yada, yada. one day i was sick, came in and he had wadded up another one...... after that, i was done getting in anything that leaves the ground that i aint in control of.

Don't even like airliners and i have alot of time in the sky,,, just aint for me. Think the more your around the industry the less you have trust in it than if you never knew. kinda like seeing ground crew at the cockpit door while your loading a plane........ As soon as i see that i'm looking for a way out..... I got way to many a&p friends, one i hunt with have sat in blinds for thousands of hours listening to that crap. he's in charge of San Bernardino county Fire fleet

Macsgrafs

hahahahaha I know what you're saying Kloner. My late father was a station warrant officer (RAF) & as kids we used to get access all areas ;) Didnt take much notice until recent years..I shoot full size military jets & have got to know some superb pilots & some of the stories......thats for another thread ;)

Ross