Servo for gimbal with naza

elisofix

Hi everybody
I would like to ask if anybody knows if the Savox SH0262MG Micro Size Digital Servo are ok with naza and good fro gimbal!
If someone knows any othe servo for naza/gimbal that is cheap(Like any from Hobbyking(Blue bird)!!!!!) please let me know??????
Thank you

kloner

Aerial DP
you need the little futaba one..... it's like $35ea forget the exact number, but that's the only one i'm aware guys have luck with....

elisofix

I know there are some servo like the Futaba S3102 as you writer or Hitec 32065S HS-65MG but I thing the 30-40$ are alot only for one servo (80$ only for servos)
I was wondering I could buy same cheap and good from HK?????????????

kloner

Aerial DP
everything else i've seen around here is jumpy like one spot to the next spot..... only thing smooth i've seen is the futaba one. the savox is money wasted at this size...... seen 65-mg, totally sucked from samples here

elisofix

I have seen the jump from one spot to the next spot with some turnigy servos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Kloner I thing I have to find 2 futaba in a good price???????

kloner

Aerial DP
that's the smartest thing you can do. i know it seems crazy, but it really makes a difference between liking it and hating it. I just took a jumppy gimble off, was driving me nuts

irvan36mm

I know this is a Multirotor forum,BUT:

I had bought & installed a Savox mini servo in my R/C oval car for a big
race at the Daytona Speedway Spectacular race a couple of years ago.
The servo made a ton of noise while turning. After 2 laps,it would shut down
my whole radio system. Nevertheless, I never finished the whole weekend.
Found out later that the current draw on their servos was so ridiculous, it was
sucking all of the power away from my ESC.

I ended up going back to a Futaba servo & never looked back.
Stay away from those Savox things!!!
-George