Hexacopters in the News

kloner

Aerial DP
that's awesome, had a few rigs, using the ezuhf rc system and fatsharks modded into goggles. my kinda guys

View attachment 6535

Attachments

• 5080371bc2b8de1a1b0f6a706700a5cd.jpg
    5080371bc2b8de1a1b0f6a706700a5cd.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 237

ZAxis

Last edited by a moderator:

Macsgrafs

I have a mate who is SF (special forces) & I was talkign with him last night before he gets deployed to Afghan again, he was telling me about the new quads they are using. Flown by a tablet & range of 5Km, automated landings & all sorts. He did tell the civvy instructor that I fly an octo & so the instructor let him play around with a tiny little quad..about the size of your palm. He said it caries 3 cameras including a night sight one!!!! Would love to get my hands on that for a play about.
Anyone know the make & name of these new quads...Canadian built from what I hear?

Ross

ZAxis

I have a mate who is SF (special forces) & I was talkign with him last night before he gets deployed to Afghan again, he was telling me about the new quads they are using. Flown by a tablet & range of 5Km, automated landings & all sorts. He did tell the civvy instructor that I fly an octo & so the instructor let him play around with a tiny little quad..about the size of your palm. He said it caries 3 cameras including a night sight one!!!! Would love to get my hands on that for a play about.
Anyone know the make & name of these new quads...Canadian built from what I hear?

Ross

If its Canadian then probably this ...

http://www.aeryon.com/products/avs.html

andy