Futaba 8FGS need help on S-BUS setting!!

i got download naza 1.6 software....and the wire connection got picture or diagram ar?for s-bus..i really confuse with s-bus and normal connection..
Jameshk,
Are you able to fly you MR now? Are the channel assignments correct? If not, you will need to go into the FUNCTION menu on your Futaba and reassign the channels for your S-Bus to match the stick movement. I had the same issue. I had the HS 6014 Rx and everything was fine - but the S-Bus does not line up correctly AETR like the HS6014 did.

I am not in front of my radio at the moment and won't be until later tonight, but I can send you the the assignments that I made in my Tx (MZ14). Again, yYou will need (want) to confirm that they are correctly assigned in the Assistant once you have them set for your sticks so you can confirm the movement is correct or it will not respond correctly.

Regarding the 'wobblies', as Kloner suggested, you will need to change the gain setting until it smooths out. Be sure that your props are balanced and that you have the MR balanced on the CG.

Dale.

Jameshk,
Are you able to fly you MR now? Are the channel assignments correct? If not, you will need to go into the FUNCTION menu on your Futaba and reassign the channels for your S-Bus to match the stick movement. I had the same issue. I had the HS 6014 Rx and everything was fine - but the S-Bus does not line up correctly AETR like the HS6014 did.

I am not in front of my radio at the moment and won't be until later tonight, but I can send you the the assignments that I made in my Tx (MZ14). Again, yYou will need (want) to confirm that they are correctly assigned in the Assistant once you have them set for your sticks so you can confirm the movement is correct or it will not respond correctly.

Regarding the 'wobblies', as Kloner suggested, you will need to change the gain setting until it smooths out. Be sure that your props are balanced and that you have the MR balanced on the CG.

Dale.
Jameshk -
Please select the model from the model menu as this WILL change the channel / stick assignments for this model.

On your Futaba radio, go into the Function menu. (on the MZ14 it is located at "Linkage ' --> ' Function')
Look at the 'Aileron' (should be CH1) and press the 'Control' button.
You will see a graphic of your Transmitter layout.
Assign (select) the correct stick (mine is set to the Right stick, left and right movement)
select 'close'
back out of the menus to save each step.
Repeat this for the Elevator, Throttle (my throttle was correctly assigned) and Rudder.
note: you can also use this to assign the three (3) position switch(s) for IOC and the GPS/Atti/Manual set up.

Connect your Transmitter to the NAZA Assistant (Tx Cal menu) and confirm that your stick movement correspond correctly to the movement of the sliders that you see on the screen. You will want to 'calibrate' again.

Also, be sure to setup the GPS as stated in the manual - starting on page 31 in the v2.3 manual. Based on your location, you will want to know the declination (see page 35) so you can point the GPS disc in the correct direction to compensate for where you are.

Hope this helps.
Dale.

jameshk

Jameshk -
Please select the model from the model menu as this WILL change the channel / stick assignments for this model.

On your Futaba radio, go into the Function menu. (on the MZ14 it is located at "Linkage ' --> ' Function')
Look at the 'Aileron' (should be CH1) and press the 'Control' button.
You will see a graphic of your Transmitter layout.
Assign (select) the correct stick (mine is set to the Right stick, left and right movement)
select 'close'
back out of the menus to save each step.
Repeat this for the Elevator, Throttle (my throttle was correctly assigned) and Rudder.
note: you can also use this to assign the three (3) position switch(s) for IOC and the GPS/Atti/Manual set up.

Connect your Transmitter to the NAZA Assistant (Tx Cal menu) and confirm that your stick movement correspond correctly to the movement of the sliders that you see on the screen. You will want to 'calibrate' again.

Also, be sure to setup the GPS as stated in the manual - starting on page 31 in the v2.3 manual. Based on your location, you will want to know the declination (see page 35) so you can point the GPS disc in the correct direction to compensate for where you are.

Hope this helps.
Dale.

i'm using futaba 8fgs can i get ur model?my email (jameslee2020@yahoo.com) and i follow the instruction and set up the dji sbus but sometime i fly i dunno y it glitch...i crash 2 time already...dunno is receiver problem or radio or setting... >_<" so sad...lucky i test it on my F550...

kloner

Aerial DP
post us a picture where everything is in relation to each other. show receivers, esc's, video anythings, cameras, etc

if your antennas are flapping in the wind, i'd start there