IMU data lost

I'm new to DJI and I was setting up the TX calibrations and suddenly the LED started to blink green for a few seconds, then resumed to normal red blinking (>5 satellites in manual mode). After a while started to blink fast on green again until I had to power off the MC. Then it was ok... no more green blinking after reboot. Manual says that's "IMU data lost" . I don't think this was just the "forward direction recorded" since i was working indoor.

So, what happens during the flight if "IMU data lost" green light is blinking?

Thanks,

Mihnea

Hello - I had a similar problem initially - Green flashes indicate that the flight control system stability is compromised. The only way we solved the problem was by rewiring - therefore we believe that the IMU was being affected by Electronic Magnetic Interference from the wiring/power distribution. Good luck.

Tahoe Ed

When you power the WKM after a short delay, you will get 4 green flashes indicating that Intelligent Orientation Control is available, page 22-24 in the WKM manual.

Dewster

Those lights tell you a lot about the state of your craft. After positioning and repositioning wiring for the WK-M, ESC etc. I hooked the WK-M up wrong. I received that series of 4 green flashes and realized that something was wrong. After connecting the wires the right way it went away and functioned as it should. I would wait a few seconds to a minute after powering the craft so that it can properly record it's hold and heading position. You'll receive a short burst of flashing green lights to indicate as such.

Flane

Guys I need help, when I first was setting up my system did get all the lights, but now once complete only have flashing green upon power up than only in Alt. mode seems to flash 2-3 ties continuiously . I have rechecked all connections meny times and tired countless times to reload via. assistant. Any ideas, have sent email off to DJI with hopes of answer. Is there a way to reboot the IMU?

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
HI Flane you seem to be in one of the IOC modes. Go to the assistant and deactivate IOC completely and look if you are still getting green flashes. If that was the case and there are no more green flashes. Than start stetting up of the IOC feture on a three position switch. In one of the IOC modes you ( don't remember which think corse lock or home lock) you will get 2 green flashes instead of yellow, although you are in attitude mode.

Boris

Last edited by a moderator:

Flane

Did not work Boris, any other ideas. Same problem only green flashing lite when in attitude mode. I am using a Futaba T8FG with Sbus, even went to the standard connection same issue. It shows in WooKong assistant that I have Manual,Attitude & GPS on my SE switch and failsafe on SF, SG switch I have Standby and Start for my Go-Home Switch along with LO dial for gain adjustment. I am at a loss.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Flane please check the video ! Is this the flash pattern you are getting ?

If so the reason is that you have IOC corse lock activated ! This will only show when you are in attitude mode and instead of yellow attitude mode blinks you are getting green ones. Check again and let me know !

Boris

Last edited by a moderator:

Flane

Boris

I found the issue its the LED, I can get other light combinations other then just green. Seems by applying slight pressure to the LED plastic cover it works but not all the combinations are correct in color though. But do get different color patterns when toggling modes. Will try and exchange it under warranty along with the recall of GPS. Again thank you for taking the time to assist a NEWBEE and hope someday to return the favor.