fatshark predator goggle mod

kloner

Aerial DP
After last weekend it was obvious i need a better way to keep the monitors in front of my eyes. the raw fatshark frame sits in one place on your face, and it was angled down making it really hard to see, felt cross eyed while i flew, was stressful. So, got out the dremel and blew a mounting hole into a lens on a set of ski goggles. I like ski goggles cause there made for no helmet, so there comftorable as hell.

cutout a hole just big enough to fit inside the goggles lens. blacked out the plastic lens so no light gets in. walla, insta comfort. almost like they expect you to make something like this. used a bead of welder" glue along the inside after it was all pressed in to keep it from leaving.

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
got my fat shark dominator today, running around like an idiot in the apartment with them on and the copter and cam receiver etc in my hands. Think i am going to build a small fpv cam to the sharks and keep them on for a month :) doing daily business like that :) hahaha

gonna try this mod.

Boris

kevinv033

got my fat shark dominator today, running around like an idiot in the apartment with them on and the copter and cam receiver etc in my hands. Think i am going to build a small fpv cam to the sharks and keep them on for a month :) doing daily business like that :) hahaha

gonna try this mod.

Boris

LOL, I was thinking about doing something like this back when i first got my Dominators. I wanted to make some sort of augmented reality experience...LOL. Then I realized people would probably avoid me even more than usual ;)

jackmulti

tried with with my Base and didn't work out at all. Couldn't fit the FS on the ski's. Not only that, the further you put the goggles from the eyes the worst it gets with the OSD info on the corners.

Not sure if this is only with the Bases...

Stacky

Ha! dont worry you are not alone, i have done that also....

gonna try this mod.

Boris