Immersion 5.8 600mw tx

Kilby

the v.2 is starting to show up in stores. problem is if you had a back in stock notify, they changed the name and model number so you gotta keep your eyes peeled. they all say 2012 model on the description

http://www.futurehobbies.com/produc...mitter-&-receivers/600mw-transmitter-[5-8ghz]

in stock

That didn't take long to sell out. I wonder how different the new version is? I'm on my third one do these now and starting to wonder if I should switch to something else, especially since they are rarely in stock any where.

kloner

Aerial DP
dunno, i'm on my first one, threw it in the river, still works like it did before. With the 433mhz fpv systems, the airwave is prefered for less interference over the chineese 305, etc

Do wish i invested in the 2.4 diversity a/v now though that i've added the 433 rc

These should be getting easier to come by shortly, the first edge of the inventory is just getting to market

Kilby

I signed up to be notified of the next shipment. I think I blew the power amp out of my current one. I'm only getting 150 meters max range. We will see how the new one performs.

Kilby

NGHobbies.com had them as well. I've got one arriving tomorrow along with an 11db patch antenna. I'm determined to get some decent range out of this rig if it kills me! ;-)

Kilby

BTW, Future Hobbies is where I ordered my last one. I only ordered from them because their site showed them as in stock. As soon as it was paid for, I got notice that they were out of stock. 2 months later when I finally got my order, they had dropped the price from $160 to $75, but I was still charged the original $160 price. I'll never shop there again since I found countless reports online of other people being treated the same way. Sketchy sketchy sketchy.