F330 with a GoPro?

GGoodrum

Anyways, GaryG might have a little mount in the works he tells me that will carry a GoPro. I still think the F450 with the ability to swing 10" props will be a better platform. Its not that much larger. Will see, will test them all.

F550 is my favorite. Just fly's great.

The F550 is my favorite as well. It is easier to fly and is easier to see. :)

What we are looking to do for the F330 is use the vibration isolation scheme off the TP450 and TP550 gimbals, for a GoPro "hard" mount (i.e. -- no gimbal...). The vibration isolation plate will mount to the front "tab" and the GoPro's protective case will mount to the plate, via three tabs that match up with the two tabs on the bottom of the case.

I think this little quad will make a great FPV platform, but even with a "fixed" GoPro mounting, having it isolated from prop-induced vibrations would be a big plus. :)

-- Gary

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
Not sure there is enough room for GoPro out front without extended landing gear of some sorts.

I'll get some measurements for Gary this afternoon

GGoodrum

Not sure there is enough room for GoPro out front without extended landing gear of some sorts.

I'll get some measurements for Gary this afternoon

I think we have it sorted. :) I'll try and post more later, after I get Robert's measurements.

-- Gary

kloner

Aerial DP
nice, tunes up pretty well. Wonder how sluggish it is with the camera on it. my 450 on 3s is like swimming up a river. Take gopro off and 3s is great

Brombo

Just a point of view
Hello all,

i just bought the F330 and i would like to mount a GoPro to use for FPV and i already made a mod that allow to mount GoPro upside down and battery to balance it and the top part to place the TxV,
i will post soon some pictures..
but first to all i need to solve a little problem with my NAZA that won't arm the motors..
i posted a new thread here http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?2440-NAZA-F330-Built-Problem!&p=25854#post25854

if someone know how to solve that problem.. Please Help!!!