Phantom 2 crashed and now no signal

tome32

Last night my phantom 2 fall from 3m. No damage from the outside. The battery disconects it self from phantom. I put it back in phantom and turn it on. All I get i fast yellow led lights. It wont search for gps signal or could I start calibration. I connect it to assisten software and seen that gps, and other things works when I move phantom with my hand, but no signal is getting to controler. I tried to connect it with pressing that small red light/button on phantom but it's stays red, manual said it should blink red and turn to green. That doesnt happend. Also the assisten software is showing that phantom is in failsafe mode and I get error CFG-ERR. Can someone help me?

Tahoe Ed

Last night my phantom 2 fall from 3m. No damage from the outside. The battery disconects it self from phantom. I put it back in phantom and turn it on. All I get i fast yellow led lights. It wont search for gps signal or could I start calibration. I connect it to assisten software and seen that gps, and other things works when I move phantom with my hand, but no signal is getting to controler. I tried to connect it with pressing that small red light/button on phantom but it's stays red, manual said it should blink red and turn to green. That doesnt happend. Also the assisten software is showing that phantom is in failsafe mode and I get error CFG-ERR. Can someone help me?

You are going to have to open up the Phantom. A crash that is strong enough to discharge the battery from the Phantom is not a minor crash. Check all the connections from the internal Rx to Phantom controller. Then try to rebind the Tx to the Rx.

tome32

Sounds like your GPS cable disconnected in the crash

Nope, assisten software shows gps cordinates, the man who sold it to me will take a look inside to see what went wrong, all I want now is that fixing the problem want cost me more than 60-70$, thank god I removed h3-3d and gopro earlyer that day