Naza v2 Turnigy 9x receiver problems

zeaten

I just setup my new Naza V2 M on a 450 x frame. when I turn it on and ot goes through the start up sequence which ends with 4 green blinks, it pauses then just blinks continuously yellow. I believe I have it hooked up correctly (see photos). I also attached it to a laptop to verify that it is not receiving a signal from the transmitter.

It is connected to a Turnigy 9x Rx/Tx which works fine with my KK flight controllers.

The red light in the Rx is lit so I believe it is getting power. The GPS, LED module, and PMU all seem to be correctly connected.

Is there something else that needs to be connected between the main module and the Rx other than the 4 channels and the mode switch? Is there something else that needs to be setup? This quick start makes it seem like you should be able to just connect it up and be able to at least see input in the assistant software on the PC.

View attachment 19105View attachment 19106

Attachments

• 20140709_211808.jpg
    20140709_211808.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 421
  • 20140709_211845.jpg
    20140709_211845.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 400

zeaten

I searched the internets and found a few more advanced setup guides or videos for a naza v2 - 9x setup, but nothing about the basic problem I am experiencing. I am guessing my problem is with something very basic. Guesses?

Tahoe Ed

I know nothing about the 9X however, make sure that the Rx type is set on traditional. Have you confirmed that the Tx and Rx have bound?

zeaten

how do you bind them?

is traditional not the factory default?

How do you check if they are bound other than looking to see if moving the sticks moves the sliders in the software?

bensid54

Is there a bind button on the receiver? If so leave the receiver unpowered turn on the radio then While holding the button down power on the receiver and watch the blinks when it gets solid it may be bound. This method is how I bind my Futaba maybe it can work with yours.