Hello !

Kratos

Hello to everybody, I came from Bosnia and for beginging I want to assamble quadricopter for go pro, that is my first task, more on another thread :)
I am engineer but I have no expirience with multirotors :)

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Welcome to the forum! Sorry for the delay in replying! Alas when it's sunny we're all out flying and not sitting on the computer... :nevreness:

You don't need experience here, just a nice field and lots of money!

Mojave

Suggestion - read as much as you can and learn how to search the MultiRotorForums.com

Kratos - you have come to a good site to gain information. Money is the problem for a lot of us but here you can gain the information to construct the quadcopter yourself and save some money in exchange for the time. My suggestion is to read as many posts as you can and learn how to search the forum. I might also suggest that you start here: http://www.multirotorforums.com/forumdisplay.php?77-Beginner-Questions-and-Lounge!!!
it would be good to read the top items - "Understanding Lithium Polymer batteries", "Group Build, DJI NAZA/F450 Quadcopter!", "Multi-Rotor Heli abbreviations, acronyms, secret codes, etc.!". If you want to get familiar with camera systems maybe: "Generally speaking, 2D vs. 3D camera mounts".

I started out with the group build topic mentioned above and built a hexacopter from a kit.

Best of luck to you!