uav insurance in mexico

kloner

Aerial DP
for hire... commercial liability policy. i have uav insurance, but they all need another policy on top.... problem is the gig is monday morning at sunrise..... rosarito beach surf contest....

View attachment 16756

Attachments

• IMG_1769.jpg
    IMG_1769.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 279

Mojave

When I lived in San Diego I used to use Oscar Padilla's insurance but that was for auto, they may be a good place to start. I would suggest looking at other places online as well. Vagabundos Del Mar will not be of much help, they are closed on weekends! Don't forget that the San Diego-Tijuana border crossing is one of the busiest international crossings on the planet - give your self plenty of time and check the traffic. Research if there are any major road detours.

I am taking my F550 to Baja next month but I will not be near people and I am not planning on getting insurance. If and when I take my HC 1100L next year it will be a different story. Please keep us informed on what you find out.

kloner

Aerial DP
i see that guys ads on tv, yea he is auto. think i found the deal, the company putting on the event is supplying the additional uav insurance on there policy..... the gig is on hold for now till the swell picks back up, it's a big wave contest and won't happen unless the swell happens. Hope she comes back,,,, never been a real swell before 20+ feet..... acl cinema style...

cbuk

Apologies for going slightly off topic Kloner but I saw the mention of big surf and couldn't resist posting this. This guy lives just round the corner from me and has balls of steel, titanium plated!

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
that's probably what i'll look like.... wipeout

that's like jumping in front of a train and seeing if you can outrun it....

kloner

Aerial DP
my insurance company called me back to let me know that is a general insert for aircraft coming and going to mexican airports.... Said to just get named as additionaly insured on the event insurance and i'd be covered....

Last edited by a moderator: