what's the fastest shipping to choice from Hobbyking international warehouse to USA

I messed up on my build my only ordered one speed control I need to know the fastest way to get a speed control here from the International warehouse there's a few choices USPS and UPS 3 days but I don't know if that's 3 days once it's in the US or if its worth it to pay that extra money

Last edited by a moderator:

jbrumberg

7808 do not be so quick to blame yourself on this "mis-order" with HK. I "mis-ordered" on my with HK with ESC's too. That is really uncharacteristic for me... Really uncharacteristic. I was really surprised when I opened my long awaited package from HK and found only one of the four ESC's that I "thought" that I had ordered in the original order were not in the box. I checked the invoice and it indicated only one was ordered. That was not the way I "remembered" it. But as a trained professional who dealt with memory matters I knew that memories are often (usually) highly distorted, and there was nothing I could do about it anyways except order three more..... and wait some more. HK has had a problem with inventory of some high demand items at times; sometimes I wonder if they are just spreading out their existing inventories of high demand items to buy time for re-supply. I do not know. I can only surmise and wish you the best. Hang in there. Jay

If you want timeliness now I would try to get what you want from the USA warehouse if you can, and even that is not exactly quick. If you have to get what you want from the international warehouses you'll pay for it dearly.

Again, Hang in there.

Jay

good to hear maybe i didnt screw up, i already ordered 2 frames on accident, but its not really bad to have two. i was pretty damn sure i ordered 4 ESCs. they dont have them in the USA warehouse, i ordered afro 30a escs with simonk firmware, ONLY place i seen them was ebay(expensive, also from asia) and HK

if i was sure i could mix and match some compareable ESCs from the usa warehouse i would do that. but o well

ive already waited 3-4 weeks i think for this package, it was the final parts for my 1st build!!

i didnt even see UPS as an option when i went to checkout, ended up ordering 4 HK blue 30a ESCs from USA warehouse usps 2-3 priority (was cheaper anyways) hopefully they work out for me, seems they can be flashed to simonK firmware i just need to figure out how

COMike93yj

Still Building!
7808..... I have had a NIGHTMARE with my ESC purchase. Still is not here...when I ordered it was in stock but now is on BO...>RATS< I have found that the international shipping can take about 2 weeks to arrive here in Colorado based on two previous orders. I did select the Swiss mail option though.

As far as flashing goes....some folks are experts here but from what I have found on just a couple of websites is that there "MAY" be a newer chipset that "MIGHT" not work with what ships for SimonK....I am trying to confirm that today.

For some reason the HK site is not functioning right now (at least for me) so I haven't even been able to find the "Blues" at all much less an ESC that I can get.....frustrating as this is what I need to start everything up (I am using the BEC that is part of the ESC for my flight controller KK2.1)....I may just end up sourcing a separate BEC so that I can at least start messing around with the RX and the FC.

Mike :)

jbrumberg

FYI: I believe the Chinese New year begins the end of this month. It is a national holiday. All businesses shut down for a week. I am hoping for you 7808. Jay