Zenmuse Z-15 Problem

soler

Hi,

Finally get a sunny day in the UK and.... the thing won't work.

Having a problem with my Zen-Z15 today, after switching on it does its normal little dance and come to a rest in the centre point as usual, after than it starts to slowly drift off in one direction and keeps going. It is also not taking any repose to mode or if i try and move any of the axis with the controller, strangely enough it does still control the camera to take pictures or video.

I have unplugged and replug all the connectors in again on the Zen and double checked the connectors from the Zen to the A2, paying particular attention to the connection for the 2 CAN busses on the A2.

The CAN bus connection is the same as the setup in the A2 documentation. I am using a separate receiver for the Zen and have checked this by plugging a servo in to the receiver connections to make sure everything works as expected.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Quinton

What Zen is it for (camera)
Do you have a solid green light on the Zen or is it flashing, I know this is a silly question but your reset switch wouldn't be on by any chance, as this would stop your controls from pan etc?

soler

It is the Z-15 for a Sony NX7.

Solid green light is on, all the controls seam to work in the Zen software.

I have tried all combinations of switches to try to get some movement out but so far nothing.