Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal Glitches In Vertical Axis & Motor Hot

jetguy1

I just received my DJI phantom with the Zemnuse H3-3D gimbal. After attaching the gimbal & power up all was well. Did first flight and gimbal performed well for approx 5 min then it started to glitch up and down and pitch axis motor is very hot to the touch. I have installed all the latest firmware & updated both Phantom & Transmitter per DJI method. Tilt gimbal still glitches and gimbal gets very hot. Have tried the re-set by touching the two pins on gimbal board but the gimbal L.E.D would not light. Lateral mode seems fine, will maintain level when quad is tilted.. All connections are correct and good. Phantom flies great. Bad gimbal? Hoping to avoid sending everything in as I would like to make use of my purchase and not wait 4+ weeks for service.
Thanks for your input

Tahoe Ed

I just received my DJI phantom with the Zemnuse H3-3D gimbal. After attaching the gimbal & power up all was well. Did first flight and gimbal performed well for approx 5 min then it started to glitch up and down and pitch axis motor is very hot to the touch. I have installed all the latest firmware & updated both Phantom & Transmitter per DJI method. Tilt gimbal still glitches and gimbal gets very hot. Have tried the re-set by touching the two pins on gimbal board but the gimbal L.E.D would not light. Lateral mode seems fine, will maintain level when quad is tilted.. All connections are correct and good. Phantom flies great. Bad gimbal? Hoping to avoid sending everything in as I would like to make use of my purchase and not wait 4+ weeks for service.
Thanks for your input

I would contact your dealer for repair/replacement. I should not behave that way.