Zenmuse for Black Magic Pocket & DJI Lightbridge HD link

Lanzar

DJI released 2 new cool devices and for those who want to have it first here is your chance. WE are taking preorders on Zenmuse for Black Magic Pocket and DJI Lightbridge HD link.

Attachments

• bm.jpg
    bm.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 517

Quinton

DJI released 2 new cool devices and for those who want to have it first here is your chance. WE are taking preorders on Zenmuse for Black Magic Pocket and DJI Lightbridge HD link.

That is good, but I wish they would put a bit of thought into it and come up with 1 Zenmuse where you can buy detachable camera cages, so you can easily swap out the cameras..it would make much more sense, especially at the rate cameras are changing lately.

daniel

im sure the DJI Lightbridge HD link. is gonna be better than the Kopterworxs hdmi converter that i bought and it never worked........not with black magic, 5n, gh2......
still waiting for email.....

Cheshirecat

That is good, but I wish they would put a bit of thought into it and come up with 1 Zenmuse where you can buy detachable camera cages, so you can easily swap out the cameras..it would make much more sense, especially at the rate cameras are changing lately.

That would be good for the customer but not so good for the manufacturer, id love to see it happen but won't be holding my breath.

Lanzar

im sure the DJI Lightbridge HD link. is gonna be better than the Kopterworxs hdmi converter that i bought and it never worked........not with black magic, 5n, gh2......
still waiting for email.....

All our hdmi converters are tested before shiped with sony camera with and without supply.. We also provided video that it works with blackamgic and rest. So your unit is malfunctioning or dead.
If you connect it to more than 5v, it will burn instantly. (upon inspect manufacturere can see what component burned)

Please read http://kopterworx.com/return-policy/ send me email on dejan@kopterworx.com so we can resolve your waranty claim. We will inspect it and send you back the new unit if this one is faulty.

Lanzar

That would be good for the customer but not so good for the manufacturer, id love to see it happen but won't be holding my breath.

Yes would be nice to have it but then DJI would only be selling 1 gimball. Now ppl buy 2 or more.
Maybe they will relase new gimball for new lens also hahahaha, like 3 gimbals for 3 lenses for the same camera.

Quinton

Yes would be nice to have it but then DJI would only be selling 1 gimball. Now ppl buy 2 or more.
Maybe they will relase new gimball for new lens also hahahaha, like 3 gimbals for 3 lenses for the same camera.

I wouldn't laugh, its probably going to happen.
If you look at the 5D DJI video, you will see that they are flying with a Canon 16-35 2.8L series lens in a prototype cage.
It would not be funny if they released this as a new gimbal, especially to all the users who just purchased the 24mm one, so hopefully they will have some kind of customer/manufacturer loyalty, and not just think of profits if they do.
They should really look at fixing their current Zenmuse firmware as it does not work as advertised.

Tuukkuli

All our hdmi converters are tested before shiped with sony camera with and without supply.. We also provided video that it works with blackamgic and rest. So your unit is malfunctioning or dead.
If you connect it to more than 5v, it will burn instantly. (upon inspect manufacturere can see what component burned)

Please read http://kopterworx.com/return-policy/ send me email on dejan@kopterworx.com so we can resolve your waranty claim. We will inspect it and send you back the new unit if this one is faulty.

I have a HDMI converter from Kopterworx and it does not work with Red Epic. It does work nicely with Canon EOS 5D mark III though. That is a shame because the fact that it does not need external power is very nice indeed.

Lanzar

FOr red set resolution on red for hdmi on 720 if 1080 does not work. Then it will for shure. But needs power 5v to work in some cases. Dedepnda on red.

Tuukkuli

FOr red set resolution on red for hdmi on 720 if 1080 does not work. Then it will for shure. But needs power 5v to work in some cases. Dedepnda on red.

I tried both 1080p and 720p and they did not work. How do I add the 5v? I think it needs ground also, so the ground wire has to be split? There is only one ground wire in my converter.

Lanzar

Please be shure that you have 5.0v and not 5.5 or 6.2v suply.
The ground is the same for video and for supply. So red is +5v, black is ground video,supply, and yellow or third color is video out.

Tuukkuli

Yes I understad. But that nevertheless means that I have to split the black ground wire into two as there is only one ground wire and both the +5v and video signal need ground.