Zenmuse 5D...two different versions?

teecee

I don't know but I have a MKIII and a MKII and they both fit into the zen use fine. I did order specifically for the MKIII and that balances better is all I can tell so far. Only 6 flights into it though...

Quinton

I am not entirely sure where it is different, but I think it may be something to do with the infrared shutter control.
I only have the mk3, and do not know where it is located on the mk2.
You would think that this would have been properly explained on the DJI web site.

teecee

I have been having a hard time getting that part of it to work. I can roll/stop video which is the main thing but I can not snap a picture. I find the 5D desktop assistant really limited.

Quinton

I have been having a hard time getting that part of it to work. I can roll/stop video which is the main thing but I can not snap a picture. I find the 5D desktop assistant really limited.

Just spoke with my reseller and I should have mine tomorrow, so will be able to test it out.
He said that they tried taking a picture and it did work though, the only thing that will not work is the reset (the same problem as the GH3 Zen) but that should be fixed in a future firmware update.

Quinton

Now I have mine I may be able to help you out :)
In AF drive try selecting 2 secs/self timer remote control.