Zen use z15n hdmi problem with Feeworld

Jumpy07

Just bought a new 10.1" Feelworld Diversity screen......FPV101DT... and I am having some issues when using it with my Sony Nex on the Zenmuse gimbal.

I am using immersionrc vtx ...Camera is set to 1080i, screen picture is tearing third way up and characters are off the top of the screen. Tried changing channels... Other video standards etc.. Should be Pal I for uk..

The monitor works fine with my other multis.. With Fpv pixie etc cams... So assume it's the hdmi converter on the Zenmuse that is causing the issue...

Does anyone know what video standard the hdmi on the Zenmuse outputs... I assume its 576i...?

Have other diversity screens that work ok with the zen and Nex....

Seams to be a sync issue.. But not sure why

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

soler

There are some settings which the Nex should be set to according to the manual, 1080I I think, check the manual.

I did have a look to see if your VTX and VRX support the same channels and they do so it should be ok, On your monitor you need to have SW4P and SW5pP both set to on to be in the same frequency range as your VTX

Jumpy07

Only 1080i works on Nex on Zenmuse...its not a channel issue.. as it work my other aircraft with WDR cameras.. and I use the same channel on all my rigs..it def a sync problem. Have seen this before on some other hdmi converters...I think the Zen is outputting 576i to the Vtx....that the Feelworld doesent like......

I have another Feelworld 10.1" I use with an external rx for clients, and it works fine...so issue looks like built in diversity rx in monitor not presenting a signal the monitor likes..

The characters from the nex osd are off the top of the screen..which is a sign in itself... I am in contact with Feelword tech..will report the outcome....but wouldnt recommend buying one of these at the mo ..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: