1001copters.com XOAR precision pair propellers

Good morning,

I have received a new batch of XOAR precision pair propellers. I have finished to weight all the 600 props yesterday evening and it's now available on my shop.

You can find the several references:

12x4"

13x6.5"
14x5"
15x5"

What do "precision pair" have that so special ?
Precision pairs are manufactured with higher tolerances on crafting. Manufacturer insure to have the same pitch and same angle of attack on the propellers. When I receive a btach of precision pairs, I measure the weight of all the propellers in order to match pairs (clockwise, counter clockwise) with the same weight. (maximum tolerance is 0.5gr, generaly I have no more than 0.2gr of difference)

Having a clockwise and a counter clockwise prop with exactly the same weight insure you that the torque generated by the prop will be EXACTLY the same if you mount them on opposite arms.

Customers returns on the xoar precision pair is very good, it's nearly balanced (far more than APC ones...) and the weight is the best available on the market:

example:
APC TE 13x6.5 ": 33gr
CARBON props 13x6.5": 26gr
XOAR precision pair 13x6.5": 21gr (average)

Having a lighter prop will give you less amplitude vibrations because of the cinetical energy: Ec=1/2mv² (m=mass, v= speed)
less mass means less cinetical energy means less amplitude vibrations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi droider :)

The center hole is 6mm for the 12/13/14" prop and 8mm for the 15".

You can find 6mm prop adaptater for MK3538 and AXI with retaillers.
I can provide some but there will have a delay.
What motors do you use ?