WILL THIS WORK? First build, 250 tarot fpv

SanityFlux

This is my first build and want to order these parts but am hoping for some feedback before I order. I want to make a 4s $200 fpv racer that can compete. Please let me know if I'm missing anything, and if all this is compatible. I think I need a voltage regulator for the fpv system...

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

The following is the list of the parts I plan to order.

FRAME: Tarot mini 250 carbon fiber through the machine pcb

MOTORS: multistar 2306 2150kv

ESC: Dys 30a mini opto blheli multirotor esc sn30a

FLIGHT CONTROL: Naze32 acro funfly

PROPS: Dys bullnose plastic t5045

BATTERY: Multistar racer series 1400mah 4s 40-80c multirotor lipo pack

TRANSMITTER: flysky fs-t6

FPV
CAMERA/tx: Eachine 700TVL 1/3 Cmos FPV 148 Degree Camera Module w/32CH Image Transmission

RECEIVER: fpv rc58-32ch 5.8 ghz wireless av receiver auto signal search

ANTENNA: 5.8Ghz FPV Mushroom Omnidirectional Antenna TX/RX Set 4 Type

ADAPTER: SMA Female to RP-SMA Male Right Angle Adapter Connector

Hoki

Hey I just ordered a tarot mini 250 for my second fpv build. I got the cc3d atom for a flight controller cause Im using a regular size cc3d in my 180 size fpv and it's been great. I got a 4 in 1 ESC to put in my new build. I think it'll make a even cleaner look but it prolly has its down sides to that but isn't 30 amp for a 250 way to much and those ESCs usually are big size for a 30 amp I think. I use 12amp.

Hoki

I also got a eachine 700line 148 degree 600mw camera for 36 dollars on banggood shipping from CA in the usa.

SanityFlux

Hey I just ordered a tarot mini 250 for my second fpv build. I got the cc3d atom for a flight controller cause Im using a regular size cc3d in my 180 size fpv and it's been great. I got a 4 in 1 ESC to put in my new build. I think it'll make a even cleaner look but it prolly has its down sides to that but isn't 30 amp for a 250 way to much and those ESCs usually are big size for a 30 amp I think. I use 12amp.
The esc needs to be big enough to handle the motor draw. My motors are 20 amp motors so I would fry 12 amp escs. Plus I'm running a 4s system not a 3s

Sent from my C6530N using Tapatalk

SanityFlux

all my builds are 3s.
I was going for something that was way over powered. From what I've read my motor and prop combo will produce 610g thrust and the whole build should be around 500g on the high end battery included. Most 250 motors are 10 amp.

Sent from my C6530N using Tapatalk