wifi camera conection problem

G7Paul

Hi guys,
im a ex model aircraft flyer and decided to try out these drones as i love the photography side.
So i got an cheap one for my first drone but still it has a 1080 camera so a good start.
But!! the camera wifi dont stay connected, i have tried everything i can think of, 2 different phones, 2 different apps. without the camer working its usless.
everytime the same, phone connects to wifi on drone, perfect. open app and there is my video feed, perfect.
soon as it takes off it cuts the feed and there is nothing i can do to connect it again unless i turn everything off and start again. its always at the same oint of take off and the last picture is still on the ground.
any ideas or comments would be greatful

Silver Surfer FPV

I have a small WIFI FPV drone, sends "live" camera video to my phone. Range is very limited and video will often freeze or break connection with the phone. Looked inside the drone for the antenna and found it curled inside the body, drilled a small hole to let the antenna come straight out of the body. Now I get a little extra range, but still not all that great.

G7Paul

the strange thing is it connects perfect and video is good until i hit the take off button,
i tried 2 phones. airplane mode with all off apart from wifi.
power the bladres up and video still ok but soon as you take off its cutting the feed.
i then go back into wifi and it sits on optaining ip address and fails connecting unless i turn all off and on again.