What Multi-chargers do you recommend for 4 Lipos?

Hey guys,

I'm looking to hear your charger recommendations. And most importantly any chargers that charge 4 batteries at once? I have many different batteries, so not sure if you can parallel + balance charge multiple packs at once, or if I need 4 chargers?

-----------
For $122 I created my own 4 pack charging station with HobbyKing parts. ($42 power-supply, 4X $20 6S Balance chargers). I started with 1 charger and it worked great for weeks. 5000mah battery in 1 hr at 4amps, or 2 hrs to balance.

Of course, within a day of receiving the other chargers, 3 have failed and I get a "connection break" error and 1 started smoking. One has been rock solid, the other 3 broken within a day.

1. The good thing about this type of setup is that 1 charger fails, you still have multiple back-up and just need to replace/return broken ones.
2. It came with all the wires and balance plugs, instead of buying each wire separately.
3. It was $122 for 4 battery chargers
4. They are small chargers for traveling

BAD THING: 3 out of 4 of these cheap chargers broke with-in a day.

SO, I need 3 replacement chargers or 1 (4 port) charger that isn't too much $. Any recommendations?

Last edited by a moderator:

Electro 2

So far, so good, on my Turnigy 4X6 four-port ($121). We'll see how it works in the long run. With the HK stuff, my house rule is to buy their most expensive product in a given category, never the cheapest.