Wanted wanted....Droidworx AD8 clear dome, new or used in good condition

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Bart I have one that I painted black once. If interested tell me. I can make photos of it tomorrow, 2:12 don't have the energy anymore to do it now. You can have it for free

Boris

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Boris,
I really appreciate it but it isn't for me and I'm hoping to paint it a light color like yellow or white. Dominic in the UK is also looking for one so maybe it would be available to him?
Thanks,
Bart

jrlederer

i believe i have two, one standard and one high airflow, but for an AD6 v2. If I remember correctly they are still covered in their plastic wrap -- brand new condition, never even fingerprinted upon. Only problem is that I'm on my way to the airport to meet my brother to keep him company in his new (old) Cessna 421 for a trip to Havasu, but I'll be back to the workshop by Sunday afternoon, if you haven't already found a quicker source for used one by then, and I'll double check that my memory is accurate. There is a remote possibility that there is one for the AD6 and one high flow SJ8 version. Heck, there may be three total, two for the 6 and one for the Jib 8...remind me at some point and I'll check when I return.

Happy Fourth of July! (early)

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Thats the one i got. Dirtly painted since i tested the spray cans on that one for the CX4 but i can easily be sanded off and painted again.

If someone wants it tell me. Don't remember that their were different version, but it was for my AD 8 back than.

View attachment 4952

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 305

Bartman

thanks guys. i suspect the 6 and 8 frame plates are the same diameter so the domes should be interchangeable. i'll measure mine later this morning and post it here.

regards
bart

Bartman

the dome for the AD8 is about 185 mm across the outside of the bottom flange. anyone ready to make a deal?

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Bart if you want the black one I have tell me. Don't want anything for it. Was close to putting it in the trash.

Boris

Bartman

Bart if you want the black one I have tell me. Don't want anything for it. Was close to putting it in the trash.

Boris

Boris, I'll take it if you still have it. Sorry I didn't get back to you on this.

Bart