Voltage Sag

Yesterday when testing my Skyjib X8 I noticed the voltage sag between no load and hovering was .8 volts.
This seems pretty high to me, can any one comment on what is normal or acceptable?

Just some info on my multi:
KW10 motors
Xoar 15x5 props
Herkules esc
nanotech 8000mah 25-50c batteries
Weight about 8-9kg

Cheers Ryan

CdA D

I'm no expert, but that sounds about right. I sure someone with more expertise than I will comment on it.

Electro 2

Yesterday when testing my Skyjib X8 I noticed the voltage sag between no load and hovering was .8 volts.
This seems pretty high to me, can any one comment on what is normal or acceptable?

That's actually pretty good! That said, NanoTechs aren't the kings of low source impedance, I've had issues with these before. They seem to age prematurely, the impedance climbs in a mere dozen flights or so. Retired them to the ground station after 25 or so flights. Much better luck with the plain old Turnigys which are cheaper, go figure.

Efliernz

Pete
That's actually pretty good! That said, NanoTechs aren't the kings of low source impedance, I've had issues with these before. They seem to age prematurely, the impedance climbs in a mere dozen flights or so. Retired them to the ground station after 25 or so flights. Much better luck with the plain old Turnigys which are cheaper, go figure.

+1 without a doubt.
I had a good chat with Ryan last night... he's just about sorted :)

Pete