Tx signal lost Wookong

nileshafilms

Pankaj Sharma
Hey guy recently i had weird problem with my system..

Gryphon x8
U7 420kv
18x6.1 cf prop
Herculas III power board
Wookong M
Dji iosd
Futaba 14sg

We had around 5 good flights with red epicand ultra prime lens early morning but later when we shifted location as soon as i did take off one blue light blinked on wookong and motors went like dead and system dropped on ground.. luckily frame is safe just propellers and 2 motors damaged because height was not more than 4-5ft..
But i am very confused about TX Signal lost issue.. can someone help me to find out the issue.. This thing never happened with me and i couldn't find solution anywhere on net..
I am going to change receiver for now but i hope i could find the issue..

I think the voltage telemetry plug is loose from inside of receiver.. but not sure if thats the reason for tx signal lost..

DroneTalk

R/C Expert
Staff member
A TX signal lost would cause it to go into fail safe and would just land not fall out of the sky.

Choose one method for your failed-safe function, and the method will be triggered when MC loses the control signal. This could be one of the following situations: 1) Signal lost between transmitter and receiver, e.g. multi-rotor is out of the communication range, or transmitter is down, and so on. 2) One or more connections of A, E, T, R, U channels between MC and receiver loses. If this happens before take-off, motors will not work if you push the throttle stick; if this happens during the flight, LED blue light will flash to warn in addition to the failed-safe method. If Hovering failed-safe method is triggered and U channel is disconnected, multi-rotor will auto land. Here the home point is the position saved by the MC automatically when 6 or more GPS satellites are found (red light blinks once or no blinking) and the first time you push the throttle stick. When switch to Manual or Atti. Mode, MC will disengage enhanced failed-safe mode, you can re-gain control of multi rotor.

Binod singh

Hi, I have a hex with working m and DX8 and Ar8010t receiver.
It flew couple of times and now it shows Failsafe in WM assistant and motor won't arm.How do I get rid of Failsafe . Help please