Mikrokopter Throttle too low help help

JLO

Guys this may be an old problem but I can't find the the link that talks about it so here it is
I change the motors on my 2nd copter and the throttle is very low it almost took 85% throttle to take off in manual when I switch to altitude hold woshh it almost hit the moon and my throttle went way down to 45% I have done the Abusemark bind calibration and check the minimal throttle so what am I missing
here are my components
MK FC 2.2
MK Navi
MK GPS
Abusemark I2C
8x Maytech 65Amp opto
Power hungry dist board
Tiger U5
14x8 Graupner props
2x 5S 6600 Lipos
All around weight 14.6 Lbs 6.6 Kg
I know im light for this components that why in PH I had 45% throttle
thanks​

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Jlo..it really sounds as if your FC thinks altitude hold is activated when you think it's off and vice versa, try reversing the channel that is controlling altitude hold and test fly it again.
Bart

JLO

Hi Bart thanks for your response the throttle was fine before I change to the U5 motors it is the range of the throttle in manual takeoff in manual the range (gas), only reaches 50% trust, with the stick all the way up, as soon as I switch for altitud hold the copter response is as if I gave it a full gas joilt, it climbs rapidly then, and only the,n I lower the stick to the middle and the copter comes again to hover the rest of the flight with AH is normal and I land very nice with AH, my current take off weight is 6.6 kg, Im not adding any payload only the landing gear
I have :
calibrated the throttle of the Maytec 8 Esc
calibrated the bind on the Abuseark I2c
change the stick neutral point inMK Tools from 127 to 0 and back
some one mention on another forum to perhaps change the mixer numbers
any ideas of the big discrepancy between the throttle range and manual and AH
thanks

Last edited by a moderator: