MultiWii / NAZE / SP Racing F3 thinking of purchasing multiwi

mbowser

My son and I built a quad over the winter with a kk2.1 board and have had a lot of fun, but we are interested in some of the GPS capabilities and return to home functions that the multiwi pro w/GPS has.
Are there a any good setup/programming guide published that we could look at?

We are looking at the multiwi pro 2.0 w/GPS option or the multiwi pro ez3.0 with GPS option from witespyquad. Does anyone have any recommendations on either model?

Thanks
-matt

brewski

brewski
My son and I built a quad over the winter with a kk2.1 board and have had a lot of fun, but we are interested in some of the GPS capabilities and return to home functions that the multiwi pro w/GPS has.
Are there a any good setup/programming guide published that we could look at?

We are looking at the multiwi pro 2.0 w/GPS option or the multiwi pro ez3.0 with GPS option from witespyquad. Does anyone have any recommendations on either model?

Thanks
-matt
Having started with Crius V2.5 328P based FC I then moved to Crius AIOP V2 ATMEL 2650 based FC so I could run EOS Bandi MW 2.3 Navi B7 http://eosbandi.com/downloads/ This is latest version of MW and has all the advanced features of APM/Megapirates. I went with the Crius boards because the HK copies are not reliable from my & others experience.As for guide try Multiwii .com & look for Beginners Guide in Getting Started.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
The Black version of the ez3.0 from witespy cones with some great hardware features and is flashed with a stable start to the code. You will end up tweaking the sketch - but it's nice to have a good start. Also, the thread for that board on RCGroups is incredibly well populated with helpful folks. Lots of info.

SoCal Blur

I use the Blacked version of the ez3.0 pro with GPS. It's a very good FC at a great price. Because it's open source, you will need to do some reading - its not plug-n-play but as Scott mentioned, the program that it comes with already installed from witespy will get you up and flying fairly stable.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
I use the Blacked version of the ez3.0 pro with GPS. It's a very good FC at a great price. Because it's open source, you will need to do some reading - its not plug-n-play but as Scott mentioned, the program that it comes with already installed from witespy will get you up and flying fairly stable.

Listen to SoCal - he's the MAN when it comes to multiwii!!!