Tarot 680Pro Build - Nearly Complete! Couple Futaba Questions...

Jay_Z

I'm just about finished with my Tarot 680Pro Build (with extended arms!) and about ready to fly!

Question/Clarification with my Futaba...

Using my Futaba T10J, I set this up as follows...
CH5/SWA - Retracts
CH6/SWE - Camera Shutter (replaced IOC, I needed 3 pos sw!)
CH7/SWC - Flight Mode (GPS, ATT, Man)
CH8/SWD - Fail Safe

Now I need the gimbal tilt on the VR. While I have channels available, how do I connect my gimbal to the receiver? Can I do this without using a second Rx? Can the S.BUS2 port be used for a CH? I'm using mode B on R3008SB. I'd prefer to only use one Rx if possible.

If I do need a 2nd Rx, just to clarify, do I connect the receivers through S.BUS2 cable and keep this the same (connections on Rx1) except mode B on 1, mode D on 2 and my gimbal connected to port 1 (on Rx 2) for CH9?

Thanks! I need my gimbal control!!

View attachment 27928

Attachments

• IMG_9731.JPG
    IMG_9731.JPG
    199.8 KB · Views: 564
Last edited by a moderator:

I'm not familiar with futaba but it seems to me if sbus is supported than you would use that so you have all of your flight controls on a single wire then use the extra slots on the receiver for your gimbal, camera and retracts. I'm sure there's a you tube video that would explain it. Nice looking Tarot.

Jay_Z

I'm not familiar with futaba but it seems to me if sbus is supported than you would use that so you have all of your flight controls on a single wire then use the extra slots on the receiver for your gimbal, camera and retracts. I'm sure there's a you tube video that would explain it. Nice looking Tarot.

Thanks!! Yes, I'm searching on my solution - might have to add an Rx for simplicity.